The information in AmericanSpinal.com is not intended as a substitute for medical professional help or advice but is to be used only as an aid in understanding your back and neck pain. Your doctor or healthcare professional should always be consulted for back/neck pain or any other health problem. The American Spinal Decompression Association, LLC (ASDA)/AmericanSpinal.com provides links to other organizations as a service to our readers and is not responsible for the information, services, or products provided by these web sites, health professionals, or companies.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. By using this website, you agree to the following:
- Any information or communication on AmericanSpinal.com is for general health and educational purposes only. It should never be substituted for consulting a doctor or other health professional. Nothing contained on this site, including e-mail communication, that is associated with AmericanSpinal.com, should be construed as medical advice. Always consult in person with a trained health professional on any health matters.
Use of any information, purchase of any product, or decision for any procedure, therapy, or treatment mentioned on AmericanSpinal.com, or any site that links to it, is solely at your own discretion, at your own risk, and is your responsibility.
- AmericanSpinal.com accepts no liability for any decision made that results from or is influenced by content or communication from AmericanSpinal.com.
- As a service to you there are links provided which do go to other websites, as mentioned above. However, AmericanSpinal.com has no control over and assumes no liability with respect to content, information or other communication associated with these websites. In addition, the Web Physician Consultation Form is for educational purposes only.
- All content on AmericanSpinal.com is copyrighted, and no content from the site may be used for commercial purposes, nor sold, copied or distributed, without the prior written consent of (ASDA)/AmericanSpinal.com. However, you may save or print material from the site for your own personal, non-commercial use only.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless (ASDA)/AmericanSpinal.com, Inc., its suppliers, contributing authors, medical advisors, owners, officers, employees, directors, ISP's and/or other companies or individuals affiliated with AmericanSpinal.com (ASDA)/AmericanSpinal.com for any losses, claims, damages, liabilities, actions or other effects arising in connection with use of this website.